- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book offers practical recommendations to reach every student in a K-8 classroom. Research-based and written in a teacher-friendly style, it will help teachers with classroom organization and lesson planning in math and science. Included are math and science games, activities, ideas, and lesson plans based on the math and science standards. This book will help your students to develop positive attitudes and raise competency in math and science.
1. Differentiating Instruction: Introducing Different Paths to Learning
2. Differentiated Assessment
3. Differentiating Mathematics Instruction
4. Differentiating Science Instruction
5. Differentiating Lesson Plans in Math and Science