Digital Design / Edition 2by M. Morris Mano
Pub. Date: 09/01/1995
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Important commercial applications such as digital computers, control systems, and data communications depend on a common component--digital circuits. Now, this second edition of the best-selling introductory digital design text introduces you to the tools and methods you'll need to create your own applications. You'll find timely information on new developments as well as time-tested coverage of standard topics in this up-to-date edition from a highly knowledgeable source.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.80(w) x 9.58(h) x 1.03(d)
Table of Contents1. Binary Systems.
2. Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates.
3. Simplification of Boolean Functions.
4. Combinational Logic.
5. MSI and PLD Components.
6. Synchronous Sequential Logic.
7. Registers, Counters, and the Memory Unit.
8. Algorithmic State Machines (ASM).
9. Asynchronous Sequential Logic.
10. Digital Integrated Circuits.
11. Laboratory Experiments.
12. Standard Graphic Symbols.
Appendix: Answers to Selected Problems.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >