Digital Photography Digital Field Guideby Harold Davis
The digital camera has revolutionized photography. Sporting events, breathtaking landscapes, the mood of the sea, or a child's eyes as a present is openedcapture whatever fascinates you. Learn touse your images in ways only highly skilled professionals could manage a mere decade ago. With this practical guide in your camera bag, you'll have professional advice at your fingertips to help you get great shots, use all your camera's features, download and enhance your photos, and share them in dozens of creative ways.
- Understand digital camera basics
- Learn the secrets for getting a good close-up
- Find out when and why to use RAW format
- Explore dozens of formulas for shooting a variety of scenes, including suggested lenses, settings, and lighting options
- Rid your pictures of red-eye and other imperfections
- Create a slide show, prints, or e-mail- and Web-ready images
- Make the most of your camera's abilities with filters and other accessories
Meet the Author
Harold Davis is a strategic technology consultant, hands-on computer programmer, photographer, and the author of more than twenty books including Building Research Tools with Google For Dummies. Harold writes the Googleplex Blog and Photoblog 2.0.
In addition to his work as a writer, Harold has been a technology company executive, enterprise consultant, software developer, and a professional photographer. He maintained a photography studio in New York City for over ten years. His photographs are published, exhibited, and widely collected.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >