Glen Johnson borrowed his father's camera in sixth grade and began taking pictures. A travel enthusiast, he first pursued a career in landscape photography. But when photographing his sister's wedding, Glen discovered his dream job. Now he travels the world shooting wedding photos, recording memories for others, and making more of his own. View his work at www.aperturephotographics.com.
Digital Wedding Photography: Capturing Beautiful Memoriesby Glen Johnson
This full-color book from acclaimed professional wedding photographer Glen Johnson not only teaches you how to take memorable photos, it also shows you how to start a wedding photography business. Packed with great tips and savvy/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Fully revised and updated! Full-color guide to capturing great wedding images and building a successful photography business
This full-color book from acclaimed professional wedding photographer Glen Johnson not only teaches you how to take memorable photos, it also shows you how to start a wedding photography business. Packed with great tips and savvy advice, this new edition helps you set up efficient workflows, choose camera equipment, manipulate images, make impressive presentations, and launch smart, photo-based marketing strategies to build your business. Best of all, it's loaded with new, superb photos that illustrate photography techniques.
- Shows you how to set up and capture beautiful photos, posed or candid, in all kinds of settings, for weddings and other special events
- Offers practical marketing strategies for building your own photography business, including how to build a fantastic Web site that attracts clients
- Covers current camera equipment and accessories, post-shoot digital darkroom techniques, digital editing software, and how to print your images successfully
- Gives you invaluable insights and tips from the author, who is one of the country's top wedding and special events photographers
Capture better pictures of some of life's most memorable events—and build a sucessful photography business—with this indispensable guide!
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 66 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >