- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
An exciting new learning and teaching tool designed to increase student success in the classroom and give instructors quick and easy access to every resource needed to teach and administer an introductory psychology course.
Learning in context
MyDevelopmentLab students use an actual e-book, in the same layout as the printed version, to launch multimedia resources such as animations, video and audio clips, activities and simulations, and more.
Individualized Study Plans
MyDevelopmentLab gives students multiple testing and quizzing opportunities in each chapter. Results from these assessments generate an Individualized Study Plan that allows students to pinpoint exactly where additional review is needed.
Additional help, always available
MyDevelopmentLab offers students free access to the Tutor Center — a one on one service during the hours when they need help most. They also get unlimited access to Research Navigator, an online database of academic journals, with help in writing papers and navigating resources.
An easy-to-use solution
Instructors can spend as much or as little time as they'd like customizing their course. Content is pre-loaded and ready to use. With a click of the mouse, instructors have access to the test item file, class grade book, PowerPoint slides, lecture outlines, and more!
Purchased separately, the student resources in MyDevelopmentLab have a total retail value of $135, but students get access at no additional cost with their text purchase! Visit mydevelopmentlab.com for more details.
I. INTRODUCTION TO CHILD DEVELOPMENT.
1. Introduction to the Study of Children's Development.
2. Understanding Development.
II. PRENATAL AND NEONATAL DEVELOPMENT.
3. Heredity and Environment.
4. Prenatal Development and Birth.
III. INFANT AND TODDLER DEVELOPMENT.
5. Physical Development in Infancy and Toddlerhood.
6. Cognitive and Language Development in Infancy and Toddlerhood.
7. Social and Emotional Development in Infancy and Toddlerhood.
IV. EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT.
8. Physical Development in Early Childhood.
9. Cognitive and Language Development in Early Childhood.
10. Social and Emotional Development in Early Childhood.
V. LATE CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT.
11. Physical Development in Late Childhood.
12. Cognitive and Language Development in Late Childhood.
13. Social and Emotional Development in Late Childhood.
VI. ADOLESCENT DEVELOPMENT.
14. Physical Development in Adolescence.
15. Cognitive Development in Adolescence.
16. Social and Emotional Development in Adolescence.