David Booth (left) and Corey Koberg (right) are Founding and Senior Partners of Cardinal Path, a leading professional services firm specializing in digital intelligence, measurement, and online marketing. They can be found speaking and training around the world, and they are Google AdWords, Analytics, Urchin, and Website Optimizer Certified Partners and Trainers. They have consulted and worked with clients such as Google, NPR, National Geographic, Lollapalooza, Universal Music, Chevron, Papa John's, and many more.
Display Advertising: An Hour a Dayby David Booth, Corey Koberg
The display business is online advertising's fastest growing field. Google and others are starting to provide easy tools to enable small- and medium-sized businesses to take advantage of this opportunity. This guide provides marketers, consultants, and/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A complete guide to developing, implementing, monitoring, and optimizing an online display ad campaign
The display business is online advertising's fastest growing field. Google and others are starting to provide easy tools to enable small- and medium-sized businesses to take advantage of this opportunity. This guide provides marketers, consultants, and small-business owners with the knowledge and skills to create and optimize a display advertising campaign. It covers concepts, trends, and best practices, and presents a day-to-day plan for developing, managing, and measuring a successful campaign.
- Online display advertising is a hot topic, and this hands-on guide helps marketing professionals and small-business owners gain the skills to create and manage their own campaigns
- Provides an overview of display advertising concepts, including types, formats, and how they're placed on websites
- Explains how to plan a campaign, including defining goals and planning resources, contextual and placement targeting, and keyword use
- Covers campaign launch and measurement, ad creation, social media advertising, how to optimize a campaign, and much more
Display Advertising: An Hour a Day helps anyone promote a business successfully with effective online display ad campaigns.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 42 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >