- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Lawrence, KS
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
For insightful analysis and practical guidance on the antitrust issues that arise from distribution arrangements, turn to Theodore Banks. With this unique resource you'll be able to prepare for, or even prevent, the antitrust-based disputes that all too often mar the manufacturer-distributor relationship. Distribution Law: Antitrust Principles and Practice shows you how to:
• Establish a sound manufacturer-distributor relationship in full compliance with federal and state antitrust law
• Understand enforcement factors and the effect of antitrust regulation on distributor behavior
• Handle problems arising from such areas as pricing, vertical restraints, exclusivity, tying, and refusal to deal.
You will get factual analysis of virtually every significant distribution antitrust case.
You will find in-depth, practical analysis of such specific issues as: lost profits, predatory pricing, market definition, antitrust damages, and judicial latitude in discovery. And more.
• Distribution, Marketing Assistance, and Antitrust
• Resale Price Maintenance
• Pricing and Robinson-Patman Act
• Control of Customers and Territories
• Vertical Restraints
• Exclusivity and Distribution
• Dual Distribution
• Refusal to Deal