Divisibility Rules is math app for kids 3rd grade to 8th grades. This app explains the rules to find if a number is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10. Without actually dividing the number one should be able to tell if ...
Divisibility Rules is math app for kids 3rd grade to 8th grades. This app explains the rules to find if a number is divisible by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 or 10. Without actually dividing the number one should be able to tell if the number is divisible (Reminder is zero) by following these rules.
Divisibility Rules app for kids 3rd grade to 8th grades.
75 questions on divisibility rules from 2 to 10.
All the divisibility rules are explained with 3 examples for each rule.
Highly recommended for elementary and middle school kids.
2) General Features - These are common features on all apps from sarmacs.com:
The screens are designed for simplicity and easy navigation.
No display of ads on any screen.
No location tracking.
No offline notifications or messages.
We do not collect any information from the user.
We do not ask the user for any personal details like name, age etc.
We do not transmit any information on user.
We want to provide a very safe environment for kids to use our apps.
4) Apps currently available from sarmacs.com
1. Simple Equations (3rd to 8th Grades)
2. Simple Math (1st to 6 th Grades)
3. PEMDAS ( 3rd to 8th Grades)
4. Mean, Median And Mode (3rd to 7th Grades)
5. General Knowledge (3rd to 5th Grades)
6. Divisibility Rules (3rd - 7th Grades)
7. Pre-Algebra (3rd to 7th Grades)
8. Basic Facts Math Puzzles (2nd - 7th)
9. Geometry (3rd to 7th Grades)
10. Fractions (4th to 7th Grades)
11. Decimals ((5th to 8th Grades))
12. Kindergarten Math (Pre-K to 1st Grade)
13. 2nd Grade Math (2nd Grade)
14. 3rd Grade Math (3rd Grade)
15. 4th Grade Math (4th Grade)
16. 5th Grade Math (5th Grade)
17. English Grammar (2nd to 7th grades)
18. 1st Grade Math (1st grade)