- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A Welcoming Wag.
Why Bother Training?
1. Who Is My Dog and How Does He Learn?
2. Tools of the Trade.
3. The Teaching Lead and Other Training Strategies.
4. Starting Off on the Right Paw.
5. Basics for Your Best Friend.
6. Out and About.
7. Your Off-Lead Companion.
8. The Encyclopedia of Canine Etiquette.
Kids and Dogs.
Names to Know in the Dog World.
Posted January 27, 2002
My dog is 1 1/2 years old and I have found myself referring to the book again and again. It's not too 'indepth' which was nice when I needed something fast! I've used many of the techniques and they've been successful. I DO have a labrador and they ARE very smart though... :)Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.