- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
And hundreds of AMAZING facts ...
And hundreds of AMAZING facts about the U.S.A.!
Can you guess the names of the ten states below?
1. I have the highest waterfalls in North America.
2. I am the smallest state.
3. I am the largest state.
4. I have produced the most presidents of the United States.
5. I was the first to become a state.
6. I was the last to become a state.
7. I have the "Gateway to America."
8. I have the most kids under age ten.
9. I have the most tornadoes.
10. I am home to America's most popular vacation spot.See page 6 for answers.
Provides assorted facts about each of the fifty states in question and answer format.
Posted September 20, 2013
Posted March 30, 2009