- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Dallas, TX
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Medicine is ever changing, and its terminology evolves constantly. If you're involved in health care in any way, you need to know the latest medical terms and what they mean. That's why you need Dorland's - the world's most trusted source on the language of medicine for over 100 years! This DVD-ROM offers you quick and easy access to over 124,000 of today's essential medical terms ... more than you'll find in any other medical dictionary. Rich, accurate definitions and thousands of full-color illustrations provide you with the rich understanding you need of each term's meaning. Audio recordings help you pronounce more than 35,000 terms. What's more, Dorland’s Electronic Medical Speller is included at no additional cost.
• Over 124,000 entries - more than any other medical dictionary provides - ensure that you will find any medical term you need to know.
• The richest, most accurate definitions available help you to understand exactly what each term means.
• The easiest user interface of any electronic medical dictionary lets you find answers fastest.
• Dorland’s Electronic Medical Speller, included at no extra charge, makes it easy to spell medical terms correctly.
• 5,000 new entries encompass the latest drugs, complementary and alternative medicine terms, and much more.
• 15,000 new audio recordings - more than 35,000 terms in all - allow you to hear how words are pronounced.
• 450 extremely helpful new full-color illustrations - more than 1,500 in all - provide a quick visual understanding of many topics.
• New animations demonstrate a variety of medical concepts.
Posted July 18, 2009
THIS IS A WONDERFUL PROGRAM TO HAVE FOR MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS. HOWEVER, WE NEED ONE THAT WILL DOWNLOAD ONTO THE VISTA PROGRAM. THE ONLY ONE AVAILABLE NOW IS FOR WINDOWS XP.
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THE VISTA PROGRAM TO DOWNLOAD