Dosage Calculations : A Simplified Approach / Edition 3by Billie Ann Wilson, Margaret T. Shannon
Pub. Date: 12/06/1996
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
This book is the most logical step-by-step guide to mastering dosage calculation equations and terminology available today. The reference covers everything from drug label identification and common errors to the b asic principles of complex drug calculations. Nurses, nursing students, nurse practitioners.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 3rd Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.32(w) x 10.72(h) x 0.34(d)
Table of Contents
2. The Dimensional Analysis Method of Problem Solving.
3. The Three Systems of Measurement.
4. Nurse's Role in Drug Administration.
5. Nonparental Medications.
6. Parental Medications.
7. Pediatric Medications Based on Body Weight.
8. Intravenous Fluids.
9. Intravenous Medications.
10. Pediatric Intravenous Antibiotics.
11. IV Medications Based on Body Weight.
12. Medications Based on Body Surface Area.
Appendix A: Common Abbreviations and Symbols Related to Medication Administration.
Appendix B: Calculations and Percent Solutions.
Appendix C: Temperature Conversions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews