- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part One: Alignment.
1. Aligning Networks with Strategic Value Propositions.
2. Working Through Networks to Align Culture and Strategy.
Part Two: Execution.
3. Managing Rapid Innovation Through Effective Networks.
4. Driving Financial Return Through Network Investments.
5. Delivering Results Through Process Networks.
6. Delivering Results Through Project-Based Networks.
Part Three: Adaptation.
7. Driving Performance by Replicating High Performers’ Networks.
8. Speeding Productivity in Newcomers and Avoiding Knowledge Drain.
9. The Road Ahead: Emerging Opportunities for the Network Perspective.
About the Authors.
Posted January 8, 2009
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.