Dummies 101. Access 97 for Windows (with CD-ROM)by Margaret Levine Young, Rodney Lowe, M. Young, Dummies Technical Press Staff
The word database can strike fear even in the hearts of long-time word processor and spreadsheet users. Fortunately, Dummies 101: Access 97 For Windows is here to take you step by step through creating your own Access database, entering and modifying the information it contains, generating custom, professional-looking reports, and sharing data between Access and other applications, such as Word and Excel.
With Margaret Levine Young and Rodney Lowe as your own personal instructors, you'll quickly become adept at how to . . .
- Design a database that works for you and others in your organization
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the information in your database, even when there's more than one person using it
- Transform your Access database into Web pages for publication on the Internet or your organization's intranet
- Crank out mailing labels in a flash
- Take advantage of the Access 97 program's built-in wizards that make creating databases, queries, and reports fast and easy
- Relate information contained in multiple tables
Plus, Dummies 101: Access 97 For Windows comes complete with a companion CD containing ready-to-use sample databases keyed to the book's lessons, tests, and lab assignments.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >