Dummies 101: Excel for Windows 95 (with Disk)by Greg Harvey, Dummies Technical Press Staff
It's time you really got a handle on what you can do with Excel for Windows 95. The world's most popular spreadsheet program, Excel offers financial, statistical, database, and other functions -- along with built-in what-if analysis tools -- that can dramatically boost the quantity and quality of your work. Dummies 101: Excel For Windows 95 takes you step by step through all of Excel's major features, from simple things such as totaling up a column of numbers to trickier things such as transforming dull data into colorful, persuasive charts.
With bestselling author and software trainer par excellence Greg Harvey as your own personal instructor, you'll discover in just a few days how to
- Install and customize Excel to suit the way you like to work and the kinds of work you do
- Find your way around even the most complex worksheets and workbooks
- Enter and edit data and formulas
- Build databases simply and take advantage of Excel's built-in filtering features to isolate the information you need
- Print professional-looking spreadsheets
Plus, Dummies 101: Excel For Windows 95 includes two terrific bonuses: a free disk containing ready-to-use practice files keyed to lessons in the book, and a handy, cut-out Cheat Sheet to keep by your side whenever you need a quick answer about using an Excel feature.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >