Dummies 101: Word 6 for Windowsby Peter Weverka, Doug Lowe
Whether you're brand new to Word 6 for Windows or you've been poking along with it and using it as only a complicated, expensive electronic typewriter, here's your chance to get a handle on all the important, time-saving features for which you bought the program in the first place. Dummies 101: Word 6 For Windows affords you the best opportunity to learn/i>… See more details below
Whether you're brand new to Word 6 for Windows or you've been poking along with it and using it as only a complicated, expensive electronic typewriter, here's your chance to get a handle on all the important, time-saving features for which you bought the program in the first place. Dummies 101: Word 6 For Windows affords you the best opportunity to learn in a few days, following understandable, step-by-step lessons, how to create effective, professional documents of all kinds.
In Dummies 101: Word 6 For Windows author and computing expert Peter Weverka gently trains you to use the broad array of document formatting, text styling, index and table of contents generating, and other tools built into the world's most popular word processing program. With Weverka as your own personal instructor, you'll quickly gain the skills you need to produce all kinds of professional-looking documents, whether they're class research reports, business letters, family or company newsletters, or the manuscript for your first novel.
Best of all, Dummies 101: Word 6 For Windows makes learning engaging and enjoyable, with
- Comprehensive, plain-English coverage of Word 6 for Windows topics, including how to use fonts, columns, tables, and graphics
- 62 step-by-step lessons that help you build skills for whatever word processing tasks happen to come up
- Invaluable tips to help you use Word for Windows 95 efficiently at home or at the office
- Informative summaries and fun quizzes at the end of each lesson to help you assess and reinforce your knowledge as you progress
- Special lab assignments at the end of each part to so thatyou can try out your knew knowledge on challenging, real-life word processing projects
- Icons that direct your attention to what's essential, what's going to be on the test, and whether a practice file is available on the valuable bonus disk included with Dummies 101: Word For Windows 95
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >