Dummies 101: Word for Windows 95 (with Disk)by Peter Weverka, Dummies Press
Fortunately, Word for Windows 95 is easy enough to use that you could just dive in and figure things out as you go along. Unfortunately, you'd end up wasting a lot of time and gaining not a few headaches because you might not be doing things in the best way possible nor taking advantage of Word's many powerful but less-than-intuitive features.
Dummies 101: Word For Windows 95 affords you the best opportunity really to master the broad array of document formatting, text styling, index and table of contents generating, and other tools that the world's most popular word processing program has to offer. With author and computing expert Peter Weverka as your own personal instructor, you'll quickly gain the skills you need to produce all kinds of professional-looking documents, whether they're class research reports, business letters, family or company newsletters, or the manuscript for your first novel.
Best of all, Dummies 101: Word For Windows 95 makes learning engaging and enjoyable, with
- Comprehensive, plain-English coverage of Word for Windows 95 topics
- 62 step-by-step lessons that help you build skills for whatever word processing tasks happen to come up
- Invaluable tips to help you use Word for Windows 95 efficiently
- Informative summaries and fun quizzes at the end of each lesson to help you assess and reinforce your knowledge as you progress
- Special lab assignments at the end of each part so that you can try out your new knowledge on challenging, real-life word processing projects
- Icons that direct your attention to what's essential, what's going to be on the test, and whether a practice fileis available on the valuable bonus disk included with Dummies 101: Word For Windows 95
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >