Dummies 101: Visual Basic Programming (with CD-ROM)by Wallace Wang, John Mueller (Other), Dummies Tech Press
Even absolute beginners with no prior experience in any programming language can learn to write Visual Basic programs with Dummies101: Visual Basic Programming. Step-by-step explanations and sample programs on the enclosed CD-ROM give you the tools you need to program with Visual Basic. This book guides you from start to finish, helping you write complete Visual Basic programs for fun, work, or profit.
Inside, Get the Information You Need Now:
- Follow the step-by-step instructions at your own pace and learn to create complete Visual Basic programs
- Master the most common and more advanced features of Visual Basic, such as playing music, creating animation, and displaying movies within a Visual Basic program
- Discover shortcuts and tips that help make Visual Basic programming easy
- Learn how to design a user interface using command buttons, check boxes, and pull-down menus
- Write BASIC code to make your program respond to the user and write programs with consistent interface
- Find plain English definitions of key programming terms
Don't Forget!After you've taught yourself the basics with this easy-to-use tutorial, look for IDG Books' Visual Basic® 4 For Windows® For Dummies®, the perfect programming reference to keep by your side.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews