Inu Yasha: The Movie 4 - Fire on the Mystic IslandDirector: Toshiya Shinohara
Cast: Toshiya Shinohara
Fifty years have passed since InuYasha left Horai Island, but when a young half-demon living under the brutal rule of the Four War Gods escapes from the island in search of peace, InuYasha must make the voyage that will find him facing his past and fighting four brutal enemies in this installment of the long-running anime series. Half-demon Ai has nearly lost all hope, but finally escapes Horai Island and seeks out the help of InaYasha, it finally appears as if the people may finally find the freedom they have been longing for.
- Release Date:
- Original Release:
- Viz Media
- Region Code:
- [Full Frame]
- Sales rank:
Cast & Crew
1. Prologue- The Gates of Time [3:03]
2. Opening- The Four War Gods [2:23]
3. The Scar On the Back [2:23]
4. An Ominous Island Called Horai [3:33]
5. The Attack of the Four War Gods [3:33]
6. Fate [:30]
7. Half-Demon Children and The Mark of the Four War Gods [5:34]
8. A Sacrifice to the Cauldron of Resonance [3:15]
9. A Wish From Kanade, The Guardian Priestess [6:46]
10. The Sealing of the Jeweled Comb Box [2:48]
11. The Resurrection of Four War Gods [7:47]
12. A Sword in Doubt [7:05]
13. Sesshomaru Vs. Kyora [6:58]
14. Sango and Miroku's Plan [5:45]
15. Inuyasha Vs. Ryura [1:46]
16. Rising Children and the Fireflies [:19]
17. The Final Battle [3:26]
18. Ending Credits - Epilogue [2:23]
Clean Opening & Ending
Dolby Digital 5.1
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
this has got to be one of the best movies they've come out with. the story line is kinda weak but it makes up with it with the MUCH needed and improved graphics we've come to see since the 3rd movie. i was dissappointed to see that they kinda used the same villan (character) personalities with the 4 demons...it just wasnt' THAT origional. over all however i think they pulled it off yet again and have come out with a splended movie. definatly a must get for your InuYasha collection.
i don't want to mess it up
It is an outstanding movie and I recommend that you buy it.
wow.. this movie was awesome. though i must say that out of all the inuyasha movies this movie had little romance to it. otherwise this movie was great and should be seen!
this was a great movie
this is a beautiful movie. Email me for full review...
I was really disappointed with the entire story for this movie. I suppose I was wanting this last movie to wrap up the show, but it didn't happen. The ending ticked me off the most though. So InuYasha and the gang walk off with, what 6-7 kids? Then what? Drop them off at an orphanage??? I really didn't like this movie. I give 3 stars because the art was actually really good, and some of the scenes were well laid out. But if you're looking for something that actually GOES with the show itself, my advice is not to watch this movie.