1. Moving from e-Commerce to e-Business.
2. Spotting e-Business Trends.
3. Digitizing the Business: e-Business Patterns.
4. Thinking e-Business Design: More Than Technology.
5. Constructing the e-Business Architecture: Enterprise Apps.
6. Integrating Processes to Build Relationships: Customer Relationship Management.
7. Transforming Customer Contact into Revenue: Selling-Chain Management.
8. Building the e-Business Backbone: Enterprise Resource Planning.
9. Implementing Supply Chain Management and e-Fulfillment.
10. Demystifying e-Procurement: Buy-Side, Sell-Side, Net Markets, and Trading Exchanges.
11. Business Intelligence: The Next Generation of Knowledge Management.
12. Developing the e-Business Design: Strategy Formulation.
13. Translating e-Business Strategy into Action: e-Blueprint Formulation.
14. Mobilizing the Organization: Tactical Execution.