Early Edition Corporate Computer / Edition 1by Panko, Panko Raymond
Pub. Date: 12/15/2002
Publisher: Prentice Hall
With heightened awareness of security in society and businesses, this book is a timely resource for the IS Manager. It stresses implementing security within corporations by using commercial off the shelf software, rather than the development of security software. Chapter topics cover issues in corporate IT security, physical access and social engineering attacks, packet attacks, firewalls, application security, hardening host and router operating systems, cryptography, virtual private networks (VPNs), incident response and business continuity, security management, and the broader picture. For IS managers.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.74(h) x 0.93(d)
Table of Contents1. Framework: Examples of Security.
2. Access Control and Site Security.
3. Review of TCP/IP Internetworking.
4. Attack Methods.
6. Host Security.
7. The Elements of Cryptography.
8. Cryptographic Systems: SSL/TLS, VPNs, and Kerberos.
9. Application Security: Electronic Commerce and E-Mail.
10. Incident Response.
11. Managing the Security Function.
12. The Broader Picture.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >