- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* Written by a best-selling author with a high degree of recognition in the CBA and ABA markets.
* Focuses on global trends rather than N. American culture.
* Taps into growing interest in global issues--economy, ecology, politics.
* Takes seriously the emerging reality that we live in a global (not national) society.
* Forecasts some of the impact globalization will have on our lives in the coming decades.
* Heightens awareness of shifting worldviews, and how these paradigmatic shifts in self-understanding may alter the shape of our families and other social institutions ( including our churches.)
The next 40 years will bring incredible shifts in global culture. Everything is coming together. Trends in science, medicine, and electronic communications indicate that the planet is becoming one giant ecosystem. Yet, at the same time, wild forces are tearing our world apart. Snyder shows readers how to engage this rapidly changing world without losing their souls.