Earth's Catastrophic Past And Futureby William Hutton, John C. Munday (Contribution by), Jonathan Eagle
In this book, geologist William Hutton and researcher Jonathan Eagle look for correspondences between results of geophysical research studies and psychic descriptions
Edgar Cayce, America's best documented psychic, gave upwards of 44 readings that dealt with lost continents, geophysical changes to Earth beginning 1958-1998, and a pole shift due to begin about now.
In this book, geologist William Hutton and researcher Jonathan Eagle look for correspondences between results of geophysical research studies and psychic descriptions of prehistoric catastrophes. They also seek scientifically to test readings' predictions of catastrophic Earth changes, all the while investigating the following fascinating subjects:
• Development and calibration of a comprehensive pole-shift model
• The countries predicted to be most affected by a sudden, 1° pole shift.
• The geologic trend for a mineralized gold vein at Bimini, Bahamas.
• The authors' discoveries of correlations between:
- a 2002 arctic earthquake and the eruption of torrid-area volcanoes,
- the dropping of atom bombs in 1945 and a significant increase in sunspots following, and
- the peaceable nature of Europe in 1645-1715 and the period's near total lack of sunspots. (Cayce readings implied or predicted all three phenomena.)
• The first-ever analysis of the sources of Cayce's channeled readings, including a ranking of the veracity and reliability of the most important Earth changes and pole-shift readings.
• Moralistic reasons for future catastrophic geophysical changes to Japan, China, and America.
• Locations of post-pole-shift safety lands in Canada and America.
• Locations of the records of the Atlantean civilization, to be found when Earth changes begin.
• How to awaken to the New Cycle presently opening before humanity.
• Evidence for Atlantis in the mid-Atlantic ridge area and for Lemuria (or Mu) in the Pacific.
• The consuming religious war in which we find ourselves, and an answer to world conditions today.
• Visions of an imminent Age-ending fire, as found in a Cayce reading, in a channeled book by
Phylos the Tibetan, and in the 1960s visions of girls at Garabandal, Spain.
• Doubtful interpretations of Earth-changes and pole-shift readings advanced by managers and writers of Cayce's legacy organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc.
From the Foreword by the Editor: "The acid test of pole shift and other Earth change predictions is their scientific credibility. If true, momentous societal and political changes are imminent. The geopolitical map of the world will be redrawn. The authors are exploring the transition from the end of one Age to the beginning of another."
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.44(w) x 9.69(h) x 1.21(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This is actually five books in one. Although the price seems steep, at 571 pages including multitudes of charts, graphs, photographs, excerpts from Edgar Cayce¿s psychic readings, and a comprehensive index, it is well worth the price¿a real reference manual for those interested in Cayce¿s trance readings on earth changes, lost continents, pole shift, and human inference in these effects. William Hutton is a professor of geology with an impressive resume as an oceanographer and geophysical researcher with extensive university experience in both the U.S. and Canada with over 100 published articles and project reports. He writes under a pseudonym to preserve his professional integrity in the academic community. But, he is also fascinated with the Edgar Cayce¿s psychic readings on the geological past and future of our planet. He brings his scientific expertise to an exploration of the psychic¿s trance readings on the earth¿s catastrophic past and future. Co-author Jonathan Eagle uses his technical expertise to produce pole shift models, charts, graphs and maps. For up-to-date bulletins on earth changes, visit their comprehensive web site at HuttonCommentaries. The five books included within one cover are: 1. Earth Astir¿Cataclysms and Catastrophes. This section describes earth¿s most active volcanoes and pinpoints those which may indicate global upheavals according to Cayce¿s psychic source. In this part of the book, the authors Hutton and Eagle also delineates earthquake zones, possible tsunamis including an Atlantic tsunami, and, what I like best, an explanation of the causes of earthquakes. 2. Pole Shift. An intriguing section contrasting the rotational poles and the magnetic poles in which the authors consider whether a pole shift is in progress at this time. They draft a pole shift model that explains Cayce¿s predictions of earth changes and then delineate the areas which will remain above water as safety lands. 3. Recovering History. This is my favorite of the sections because my own books describe my search for corroborative evidence of my hypnosis-induced Atlantean memories. This part is rich with excerpts from the Cayce readings on that famous lost continent. The authors pinpoint those areas of the earth which Cayce¿s source says are remnants of Atlantis and they also describe their recent geological explorations around the Bimini islands off Florida¿s east coast where Cayce said that if a geological survey were done, evidence of Atlantis would be found. In this fascinating section, the authors also discuss the lost continents of Lemuria and Latinia as well as new evidence that shows that the Amerindians could be Atlantean descendents. They also describe the locations where Cayce said records of the Atlanteans, including those describing the workings of their deadly Great Crystal may be unearthed. 4. Human Responsibility. An absolutely fascinating section on the effect of humanity¿s thoughts and behaviors on earth¿s stability or lack of it. Although one would expect this section would be about the environment and nuclear testing, it is surprisingly also about the U.S. obsession with pornography and lust. The authors correlate a possible preponderance of earthquakes in the Los Angeles area with the center of the porn industry being located in that area, again turning to the Cayce readings, which emphasize that humanity has far-reaching effects on the planet. This chapter also addresses earth changes, Divine Law and visions of an age-ending fire in comparison with the deluge which ended the last age and each individual¿s responsibility in this precarious time of great change. 5. Reliability and Truth. A chapter on the reliability of Cayce¿s source. Carole Chapman is the author of When We Were Gods and Blessed.