Easy Dinners Healthy Recipesby Carries Holcomb
Healthy eating doesn't have to be tasteless. The recipes in Easy Dinners: Healthy Recipes are a testament to that. Every recipe has been kitchen tested for great taste and analyzed for nutritional content. Besides healthy, tasty recipes, this book includes tips and ideas for helping you to adapt to an overall healthier approach to eating and to lifestyle.
- Special section with tips for making meals healthy
- Delicious main dish recipes, including a special chapter on desserts, snacks, and appetizers that won't ruin your healthy eating plan
- Full-color photo of every recipe
- Complete nutrition analysis for every recipe
- Timesaving tips
- Recipes with ingredients familiar to the home cook
- Sterling Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 11.24(w) x 8.60(h) x 0.69(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I bought this as a gift for my husband, because we were looking for new, healthy, easy to prepare recipes. We found the dishes tasty, and the ingrediants are normal, everyday things we usually have in the pantry, and if we don't, the items are easy to find at our local grocery store. I would highly recommend this cookbook.
This is by far the best recipe book I have ever used. The recipes are easy and healthy. The best part is the flavor. The recipes are basic and filled with ingredients that send a burst of flavor to your tastebuds. My favorite is the parmesan baked salmon. I've also tried it with chicken. That's another great thing about the recipes. They can be used with any meat.