Easyby Emma Gold
Move over Bridget Jones. Step off the scale, Jemima J. There�s a new girl in town, and she�s taking no prisoners as she tells it like it is -- the raw, the mean, the ugly, and the hilarious -- about men, sex, relationships, sex, love, sex, searching for Mr. Right and dissing Mr. Oh-So-Wrong. Blisteringly funny, bitingly honest, and completely anonymous (to protect the… See more details below
Move over Bridget Jones. Step off the scale, Jemima J. There�s a new girl in town, and she�s taking no prisoners as she tells it like it is -- the raw, the mean, the ugly, and the hilarious -- about men, sex, relationships, sex, love, sex, searching for Mr. Right and dissing Mr. Oh-So-Wrong. Blisteringly funny, bitingly honest, and completely anonymous (to protect the drunk, the outrageous, and the sometimes cruel...namely herself), this is one heroine who�s throwing open the bedroom door and revealing all...and then some...
(as dictated in a state of only moderate-to-bordering on comatose drunkenness) 1. There is absolutely no reason to try to make a relationship work with a man your family adores but whose seduction techniques bore you horizontal.
2. When in doubt, tell him that you�ve "only slept with one man and he wasn�t very good." It�s easier than sitting in a darkened room, totaling up a number larger than the gross national product, halving it and dividing by five just to save face.
3. If premature ejaculation isn�t included under the definition of mitigating circumstances for manslaughter, it bloody well should be.
4. There are no straight men on the planet whose sexual fantasy doesn�t involve lesbian action. If you do find one, give him a medal for originality.
5. Size matters. A lot. There�s nothing more disappointing than reaching for a dill and coming away with a gherkin. If this analogy mystifies you, you�re going to have trouble with this book.
6. If all else fails, be yourself. If might be everything you ever dreamed it could be.
As reliable as a fully charged vibrator and just as enjoyable, this is the right-on-sweetie book that real women everywhere have secretly been waiting for -- a ribald, raucous invitation to try it once, do it twice, and live it all till you get it right.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 4.36(w) x 6.82(h) x 0.96(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Easy - the title says is all. It's easy to read, easy to laugh at, easy to relate to, and easy to get sucked into - I read it in one day!
I loved this book! It has all the elements of the series 'Sex in the City' that has made the show a big hit, such as the vast amounts of sex, fashion, and parties, with none of the downfalls (being limited to a TV schedule). Warning: not recommended for prudes!
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good laugh and a nice reminder that you are not alone in the single world.
This book was so good. I'm not usually the type to read 'modern chick' books, but this totally changed my outlook. It's refreshing, funny, and great especially on days when you just need a good laugh. Emma Gold is an awesome new author. I can't wait for her next book to come out.
Easy - the title says it all. Very easy to read and very easy to realate to. I found myself laughing out loud at the witty humor and honesty of a not-so-innocent single gal trying to find Mr. Right.