Eat Me Now! is the essential healthy cookbook…all you need to know about eating a wholesome, delicious, and nutritious diet.
• How to keep your immune system strong
• Ways to eat healthy foods in college
• How organic, living foods increase your energy levels
• How to heal the earth with the foods you eat
• Natural and healthy ways to maintain weight
• That macrobiotic cooking is easier than you think
• Over 130 heavenly, sugar-free vegan recipes plus 12 healthy fish dishes!
• How to Go Green and Get Fit with Eat Me Now!
Melanie Brown Waxman is a highly respected macrobiotic practitioner and has been involved in the healing arts since the early ’80s. She has worked with students and clients from all over the world and her seminars are considered to be life-changing. Her common-sense approach to health is easy to apply and realistic. Melanie has lived in three countries and has given birth to seven children. She has written four books on macrobiotic cooking, health, and nutrition. Melanie currently maintains an active practice in Chester County, Pennsylvania.