- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"Eat Pretty is a gorgeous and inspirational book about the fundamentals of true beauty. Jolene Hart gives us the gift of her nutritional expertise, made accessible by her every girl voice - and made pretty by the stunning page design. A must-read for every woman who wants to glow."
- Sophie Uliano, New York Times best-selling author of Gorgeously Green
"The new mind-body manual."
"That beautiful glow you get from your green smoothies? Eat Pretty has it down to a science. This book has everything you need to boost the pretty in your plant-based diet."
- Kris Carr, New York Times best-selling author, Crazy Sexy Kitchen
"Jolene's book is a fascinating guide to daily health and beauty for the modern woman, packed with useful and practical info. I've loved reading it and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to glow from the inside out."
- Tata Harper, Founder, Tata Harper Skincare
"Eat Pretty is an inspirational collection of wisdom, promoting a healthy and happy relationship with your beautiful body. Opting for only healthy and real delicious options, the ingredients in this book are multi-beneficial foods that can change your whole life."
- Candice Kumai, four-time New York Times best-selling author, food writer and food & nutrition expert at Cosmo Body
"Certified beauty and health coach Jolene Hart's Eat Pretty is the ultimate guide to eating to feel and look your best."
"Eat Pretty is a gorgeous book that reveals the latest research-based ageless secrets of true beauty from the inside out and outside in throughout the seasons of the year and seasons of life. Beauty-full reading to last a lifetime."
- Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., CNS, New York Times bestselling author of The Fat Flush Plan and The Living Beauty Detox Program