Read an Excerpt
Check out these blood type facts!
If your blood type is O:
- Eat meat (high protein, low carbohydrate).
- Cut out wheat and most other grains.
- Engage in vigorous aerobic exercise.
- Your risk factors for ulcers and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
- You should be a vegetarian (high carbohydrate, low fat).
- Engage in gentle exercise such as yoga or golf.
- Meditate to deal with stress.
- Your risk factors for cancer and heart disease increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
- You should have the most varied diet of all the blood types, one including meat; yours is the only blood type that does well with dairy products.
- Engage in exercise such as moderate swimming or walking.
- Your risk for slow-growing viruses that attack the nervous system increases if you eat incorrectly for your type.
- You have most of the benefits and intolerances of types A and B.
- Engage in calming exercises and relaxation techniques.
- You have the friendliest immune system of all the blood types.