Learn from Hundreds of Top eBay Sellers
Go beyond the basics and learn the trade secrets that have propelled the savviest entrepreneurs into eBay PowerSellers--those earning $1,000 to $150,000 per month or more through eBay auctions. Sharpen your skills with this healthy blend of time-tested business principles and the advice of real PowerSellers who share with you how they have achieved success. Get valuable advice on finding little-known sources for products, advertising your wares, managing inventory, collecting payments, keeping records, shipping, running an eBay Store, and much more. Plus, learn the keys to keeping your customers so happy they’ll shop with you again and again. eBay PowerSeller Secrets: Insider Tips from eBay’s Most Successful Sellers
will help you effectively run a store that never closes, sells globally, and offers virtually unlimited income potential.
- Tap the more than 100 million registered users that make eBay the leading online marketplace
- Determine what sells best on eBay and why
- Find little-known sources for products
- Learn about tools that will make your eBay business more efficient and professional
- Develop auctions that create high traffic and product demand
- Handle end-of-sale payments and protect yourself from fraud and loss
- Manage auctions, inventories, and communications effectively
- Provide superior customer service to get an edge over the competition
- Track incidentals, deductions, expenses, and other tax-related items
- Automate to ease processes such as listings, managing images, e-mail, and shipping
- Learn from hundreds of PowerSellers what it takes to succeed on eBay
Debraand Brad Schepp have written about cutting-edge technologies for more than 20 years. They are the authors of nine books, and their work has been featured in publications such as Newsweek, The Chicago Tribune, and U.S. News and World Report. They have been online since 1984, and buying and selling on eBay since 1999.
Technical Advisor Michael Kaiser is an Instructor with eBay University. An eBay seller since 1997, Michael is the bestselling co-author of The Official eBay Guide to Buying, Selling, and Collecting Just About Anything.