Save all flats and flower pots that come with your plants. First, you can always use these to start your seeds next season (be sure to wash the flats to rid them of any disease.) Second, it may look funny at first, but if you cut out the bottom of plastic pots and place them over younger transplants it will protect them from rabbits. Additionally, placing pots around ornamental grasses is a great way to contain the younger, lower grass strands from rotting as they lay on the ground. The band created by the pot ...
Save all flats and flower pots that come with your plants. First, you can always use these to start your seeds next season (be sure to wash the flats to rid them of any disease.) Second, it may look funny at first, but if you cut out the bottom of plastic pots and place them over younger transplants it will protect them from rabbits. Additionally, placing pots around ornamental grasses is a great way to contain the younger, lower grass strands from rotting as they lay on the ground. The band created by the pot will keep the strands off the ground.
Here’s a coffee tip. Humans are not the only ones to get a boost from espresso. Plants do too! Caffeine and theophylline, two ingredients of coffee are popular ingredients in expensive skin care products, and key ingredients in asthma medications, but also make excellent fertilizer for plants. You can get it by the big bagful and for free just by contacting your local coffee shop. Just mix the espresso in with your existing soil every few months and watch your plants grow. Successful gardening means that you don’t always have to buy everything new, such as pots or fertilizer. Look around your home to see what you already have that you can reuse.
Learn The Secrets To Groom The Most Beautiful Garden In Your Neighborhood!
In this book, you will learn about:
* The Basics Of Designing Gardens
* Understanding Container Gardening
* Gardening Tips: Borders
* General Gardening Tips
* Gardening Tips: Common Pests
* Gardening Tips: Types Of Soil
* Gardening Tips: Starting With A New Garden
* Using Your Florist Floral/Flower Gardening Idea Hunting
* Indoor Gardening Supplies In Winter
* Cast Iron Furniture
* Gardening Catalog
* Is A Raised Summer Garden Right For You?
* Landscaping Your Summer Garden
* Oak Garden Furniture
* Picking A Healthy Plant
* Picking The Ideal Location For Your Garden
* Summer Garden Weddings
* Late Autumn Gardening Tips
* Gardening Tips: Using The Internet
* Gardening Tips: More Advice
* Admiring The Old Garden Rose
* All About Roses
* Arranging Flowers For Dummies
* Designing Your Rose Garden
* Discover Antique Roses
* Gardening To Relieve Stress
* How To Care For An Antique Rose
* Learning About Nurseries
* Origin, Sentiment And Care Of Red Roses
* Roses And Their Color Meaning
* The Benefits Of Rose Shrubs
* The White Rose Is Not Just Another Flower!
* What About Rose Gardening?
* Why Would I Want To Grow Hybrid Teas?
* Gardening Tips: Growing Hot Peppers
* What Kind Of Landscaping Equipment Do You Need To Have Around The House?
* Find Yourself A Great Landscaping Picture
* Why Use Landscaping Stones?
* Get The Best Around The Pool Landscaping
* Rain And Snow In Your Yard Landscaping
* A Wonderful Backyard Landscaping Idea
* Free Landscaping Software Helps Design Exterior On A Budget
* Hillside Landscaping: Make That Hill Look Beautiful!
* Landscaping Pictures Offer Different Possibilities
* Low Maintenance Landscaping Chicago
* The Key To Landscaping Design
* What Does Your Landscaping Plan Need?
* Not All Landscaping Software Is Created Equal
* Gardening Tips: Patio Gardening
* Gardening Tips: Winter Gardening
* Gardening Tips: Creating A Wildlife Garden
* Gardening Tips: Starting A Butterfly Garden
* Gardening Tips: Compost
* Gardening Tips: Organic Gardening
* Do You Know How To Choose The Right Landscaping Supply Store?
* Pool Landscaping Will Require Significant Thought
Valuable tips and techniques that can definitely help you create the charming garden of your dreams.