eBook about Identity Theft – Don’t Be The Next Victim - How To Prevent Identity Theft When Making Payments Online...by Healthy Tips
It is done without the person’s knowledge for criminal acts. Acts typically range from financial fraud or purchasing consumer goods by using
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
How does identity theft work? It’s a crime which a person or group of persons use an individuals personal information. This means telephone number, name, phone card, credit card and social security number.
It is done without the person’s knowledge for criminal acts. Acts typically range from financial fraud or purchasing consumer goods by using their credit. This will leave the person to pay the bill unless they can prove it was not them that got the credit.
Typically, until they look on their credit report or try to get loans, they will not know anything is wrong.
Although a serious crime, thieves, once they have the information, will commit at least eight different crimes in the victims’ name.
* make purchases or order goods without the
* intention to pay
* apply for credit
* open bank accounts
* apply for loans
* apply for government benefits
* obtain cable or utility services using the another person’s (victim) name
* forge checks or bank drafts
* use victim’s accounts to obtain money through wire transfers using the victim's accounts.
* and other similar acts of fraud.
In this book, you will learn about:
* How Does Identity Theft Happen?
* All The Different Methods Of Identity Theft
* Are You Safe From Identity Theft?
* Why Is Identity Theft Protection So Important?
* How Can I Prevent Having My Identity Stolen?
* What To Do When Id Theft Occurs
* ID Theft Scams
* Put An End To Criminal Identity Theft
* What Are The Effects Of Identity Theft On An Organization?
* How To Prevent Identity Theft
* Identity Theft Videos
* Being An Identity Theft Victim Is Not Easy
* How Can I Tell If Someone Is Using My Personal Financial Information Illegally?
* Identity Theft Reporting - 7 Reasons Why You Should Use This
* Fraud Alert - Take the Power out of Identity Thieves' hands
* Fifteen Easy Solutions To Avoid Being A Victim Of Identity Theft
* Identity Theft Protection: What To Know And Do
* How Did It Happen To Me?
* Identity Theft Protection: Protecting Your Own Way
* How To Avoid Identity Theft: Keeping Your Financial Records Safe
* Your Liability As A Victim Of Identity Theft
* Identity Theft Protection: How To Get Help
* 22 Tips For Identity Theft Prevention
* Occurrence and Prevention of Identity Theft
* Credit Reports and Identity Theft Protection
* 12 Steps To Avoid Identity Theft With Your Stolen Checks
* Nine Ways To Combat Identity Theft
* ID Theft Protection - How You Can Protect Yourself
* Steps To Prevent Identity Theft
* Identity Theft Protection: What Not to Do
* What Can I Do To Protect My Personal Credit?
* 3 Ways To Protect Yourself, Your Reputation And Your Credit
* Identity Theft Protection: Using Your Credit Report
* Be Informed and Up-to-Date! Read Articles Concerning Identity Theft
* Identity Theft Commercials
* Avoid Becoming Another Hopeless Victim Of Bank Identity Theft
* Ways To Protect Yourself From Computer Identity Theft
* Not Being One Of Those Listed In The History Of Identity Theft Crimes
* Nine Ways To Prevent Identity Theft
* 9 Steps To Prevent Commercial Identity Theft
* Learn How to Prevent Identity Theft
* Credit Cards and Identity Theft Protection
* Identity Theft Using Credit Card
* What Can I Do To Prevent Identity Theft Before It Happens?
* Ways On Preventing Identity Theft
* How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Identity Theft?
* Check Credit Report Regularly And Beware Of Identity Theft
* What Is Identity Theft?
* Get a Fraud Alert Placed On Your Credit Report
* How To Report Identity Theft
* What Should I Look For On My Credit Report For Evidence Of Identity Theft?
* Protect Your Credit With Identity Theft Shield
* Identity Theft Protection And Being Safe Online
* How To Prevent Identity Theft When Making Payments Online
* Protecting Yourself From Identity Theft On The Web
* Combating Online Identity Theft
* Online Identity Theft Protection
* Actual Identity Theft Victim Cases
* The Moral Behind Every Identity Theft Stories
* What Identity Theft Resource Centers Can Teach You
* Identity Theft And Assumption Deterrence Act: Basic Provisions You Need To Know
* The Benefits Of Identity Theft Insurance
* Federal Law On Identity Theft
* Identity Theft Laws And The People
* On Identity Theft Court Cases: Become More Aware Of Identity Theft
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 1 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >