**The Official, Authorized Version of Eckhart Tolles Stillness Speaks**
Enjoy the wisdom and insights of Eckhart Tolle in both text and audiobook formats in one easy to use app!
In Stillness Speaks, Eckhart Tolle illuminates the fundamental elements of his teaching, addressing the needs of the modern seeker by drawing from all spiritual traditions. Stillness Speaks takes the form of 200 individual entries, organized into 10 topic clusters that range from "Beyond the Thinking Mind" to "Suffering and the End of Suffering." The entries are concise and complete in themselves, but, read together, take on a transformative power.
- Text and Audiobook version in one!
- Easy to use UI and navigation
- Browse and search functions
- Highlight functions
- Browse recent content for quick/easy access
- Save your favorite passages and bookmark sections
- Share with friends and family via social media and email
- Adjustable brightness and text size
When you become aware of silence, immediately there is that state of inner still alertness. You are present. You have stepped out of thousands of years of collective human conditioning. - Eckhart Tolle