- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 2nd ed
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 9.50(h) x 1.25(d)
Table of Contents
1. Decision Making: Learning to Choose.
2. Life Cycles, Life Styles, and the Consumer.
3. Basic Economic Principles: Be Prepared.
4. Financial Planning: Getting in Control.
5. Money and Banking: The Almighty Dollar.
6. Credit: Buy Now, Pay More Later.
7. Advertising: Information or Manipulation?
8. Consumer Protection and Redress: Doing unto Others as They do unto You.
9. Comparison Shopping in Fashionable America: Buying Process Model.
10. Food: More Than a Matter of Taste.
11. Housing: Home Sweet Home.
12. The Automobile: Wheels and Deals.
13. Energy, the Environment, and the Consumer.
14. Health Care: What Happens When You Get Sick.
15. Government Services and Taxes: Paying Your Fair Share.
16. Personal Investments: Managing Your Money.
17. Planning for the Future: Insurance, Retirement, and Beyond.
18. Consumer Economics from a Global Perspective.
Appendix I. Seeking Help for Consumer Problems.
Appendix II. Directory of Federal Consumer Agencies.
Appendix III. Directory of State Consumer Agencies.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >