Economics Today: The Macro View / Edition 16by Roger LeRoy Miller
Pub. Date: 11/30/2011
Publisher: Prentice Hall
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>… See more details below
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 3.20(w) x 5.80(h) x 0.40(d)
Table of ContentsPreface.
I. INTRODUCTION.1. The Nature of Economics.
2. Scarcity and the World of Trade-Offs.
3. Demand and Supply.
4. Extensions of Demand and Supply Analysis.
5. The Public Sector and Public Choice.
6. Your Future with Social Security.
II. INTRODUCTION TO MACROECONOMICS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH.7. The Macroeconomy: Unemployment, Inflation, and Deflation.
8. Measuring the Economy's Performance.
9. Global Economic Growth and Development.
III. NATIONAL INCOME DETERMINATION AND FISCAL POLICY.10. Real GDP and the Price Level in the Long Run.
11. Classical and Keynesian Macro Analyses.
12. Consumption, Income, and the Multiplier.
13. Fiscal Policy.
IV. MONEY, MONETARY POLICY, AND STABILIZATION.14. Money and Banking Systems.
15. Money Creation, Payment Systems, and Deposit Insurance.
16. Electronic Banking.
17. Domestic and International Monetary Policy.
18. Stabilization in an Integrated World Economy.
In this volume, Chapter 18 is followed by Chapter 32.
VIII. GLOBAL ECONOMICS.
33. Exchange Rates and the Balance of Payments.
Answers to Odd-Numbered Problems.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >