- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
About the Authors.
Today's Practice, Yesterday's Legacy, Tomorrow's Challenges.
1. Educating Physicians: Context and Challenges.
2. Being a Doctor: Foundations of Professional Education.
Learning the Physician's Work.
3. The Student's Experience: Undergraduate Medical Education.
4. The Resident's Experience: Graduate Medical Education.
External Pressures and Internal Forces for Change.
5. Regulating and Financing Medical Education.
6. Leadership for Organizational Change.
Meeting Tomorrow's Challenges: A Vision of the Possible.
7. Realizing the Vision: Transforming Medical Education.
8. Supporting Excellence Through Effective Policy.