- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part I. American Democracy: Privatized or Public?
1. Democratic Ideology, Hegemony and Education
2. Ideological Roots of Privatized and Public Democracy: Contrasting Locke and the Federalists with Rousseau and Jefferson
3. Privatized Democracy: Nineteeth- and Twentieth-Century Ideology and Practice
4. Public Democracy
5. Education for Public Democratic Citizenship
Part II. Democratic Education? Tales from Two Schools
6. Structure and Organization of Two Democratic High Schools
7. Curriculum and Pedagogy in Two Democratic High Schools
8. Promoting Public Democractic Citizenship: Students Responses to School Programs
9. In Search of Public Democratic Education
Posted August 4, 2014
No text was provided for this review.