I. AN INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTERS IN EDUCATION.
1. Computers in Society and in Schools.
2. Issues and Trends.
3. History, Hardware, and Software.
4. The Internet and the Web in Society and Education.
II. FOUNDATIONS AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES.
5. Type I and Type II Uses.
6. Technology and Theories of Learning.
7. Constructivist Uses of Educational Technology.
III. INFUSING TYPE II USES OF COMPUTERS INTO EDUCATION.
8. Integrating Informational Technology into the Curriculum.
9. Applications Software in the Classroom.
10. Educational Telecomputing.
11. Multimedia and Hypermedia.
12. Problem Solving.
13. Evaluating Software.
14. Looking to the Future.