An Educational Leader's Guide to Curriculum Mapping: Creating and Sustaining Collaborative Culturesby Janet A. Hale
Developed for district leaders, curriculum directors, principals, and teacher leaders, this book shows how to lead a collaborative and sustainable curriculum mapping initiative.See more details below
Developed for district leaders, curriculum directors, principals, and teacher leaders, this book shows how to lead a collaborative and sustainable curriculum mapping initiative.
- SAGE Publications
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Table of ContentsList of Figures
Foreword by Heidi Hayes Jacobs
About the Authors
1. What Shifts in Thinking Are Imperative for Collaborative Curriculum Mapping?
Collaborative Curriculum Design
2. What Are Critical Considerations for Curriculum Mapping Leadership?
Administrative Leadership Considerations
Establishing Vision, Mission, and Action Plans
3. What Should District Administrators Consider to Support Teacher Leadership?
District Administrator Positions
Districtwide Administrative Support
4. What Should Curriculum Directors Consider to Support Teacher Leadership?
Teachers as Learners
5. What Should Principals Consider to Support Teacher Leadership?
Building Trust and Teacher Leadership
Not Just Making Maps - Using Maps
6. What Do Professional Development Administrative Maps Look Like?
Professional Development Maps: Quality Map Writing
Professional Development Map Month Samples
7. What Do Professional Roles Administrative Maps Look Like?
Writing Professional Roles Administrative Maps
Appendix A: What Are Considerations for Developing Systemic Unit Names?
Appendix B: Officer Foundations of the United States Marine Corps: Leadership Traits and Leadership Principles
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >