1. Introducing Educational Psychology and Reflective Practice.
PART I: DEVELOPMENT AND MOTIVATION.
2. Cognitive Development.
3. Social Development.
4. Individual Differences among Learners.
5. Motivation to Learn.
6. Engaging Students in Learning.
PARTB II: LEARNING AND TEACHING.
7. Behavioral Learning Theory.
8. Cognitive Theories of Learning.
9. Effective Teachers and the Process of Teaching.
10. Social Constructivism and Learning in Community.
11. Managing Learning in Classrooms.
12. Learning from Peers.
PART III: ASSESSMENT.
13. Classroom Assessment.
14. Standardized and Standards-Based Assessments.
Appendix: Relationship to PRAXIS II and INTASC.