- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The book is based around four key areas of concern: the changing context of leadership, leadership and school improvement, building leadership capacity,...
The book is based around four key areas of concern: the changing context of leadership, leadership and school improvement, building leadership capacity, and future direction and implications. In each section, the authors discuss current theories and issues, and put forward alternative ideas and perspectives. This important book will make valuable reading for headteachers, principles, deputies and other senior teachers, particularly those undertaking leadership qualifications and training. It will also be of interest to postgraduate students and school governors.
Section Two: Leadership and School Improvement
3. Instructional Leadership and School Improvement
4. Teacher Leadership and School Improvement
5 .Building Capacity for Leading and Learning
Section Three: Building Leadership Capacity
6. Building Capacity versus Growing Schools
7. Capacity Building, School Improvement and School Leaders
8. Building the Leadership Capacity for School Improvement: A Case Study
Section Four: Future Directions and Implications for Leadership and School Improvement
9. Successful Leadership in the 21st Century
10. Professional Learning Communities and Performance Training Cults: The Emerging Apartheid of School Improvement