- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Effective teamwork tends to multiply the performance of its members by enhancing their strengths and compensating for their weaknesses, therefore allowing an effective team whose members work together well to outperform even the most talented collection of individuals whose efforts are not mutually supportive. This type of teamwork is essential to the success of technology companies in today's competitive global marketplace. Effective Teamwork: Ten Steps for Technical Professions offers a ten-step model, written specifically for technology companies and technical professionals, for establishing effective teams.
This step-by-step guide:
Introduction: Effective Teamwork—A Ten-Step Model.
1. Establish Direction and Goals.
2. Establish Clear Roles and Ground Rules for Teams.
3. Establish Accountability.
4. Develop Team-Leadership Skills.
5. Develop Communication Skills.
6. Develop Conflict-Management Skills.
7. Establish a Well-Defined Decision-Making Process and Empower Team Members.
8. Establish Positive Team Behaviors.
9. Recognize and Reward Team Performance.
10. Make Teamwork Part of the Culture.