Eight Days A Weekby Ron Smith
Ron Smith takes his readers on a magical mystery tour, day-by-day through the year, offering up the fascinating events that occurred in the lives of Oldies artists from the fifties, sixties and seventies. From the pages of Ron's renowned Oldies Calendar at www.oldiesmusic.com, baby boomers can not only check out who was born (and who checked out) each day of the year, but gain insight into the significant (and those somewhat less-than significant) events that occurred throughout Oldies history, such as:
* Which San Francisco rock 'n' roller was once sued for plagiarizing himself? (October 24)
• What girl group appeared as nuns on an episode of "Tarzan" on TV?
* Which British drummer once drove his Lincoln Continental into the swimming pool of a Holiday Inn? (August 24)
* Which pop star escorted Madonna to the 1991 Academy Awards? (March 25)
* Which legendary group once held a "press conference" in the middle of Chicago's Michigan Avenue? (June 11) Professionals and fans alike will find Eight Days A Week an invaluable reference to the music that shaped their lives.
- Heights Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.79(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >