A Good Book on Prosperity
James Allen, one of the most popular writers at the turn of the 20th century in the field of success and spirituality, asks, What makes for prosperity?
In this work, first published in 1911, he explains his belief that "prosperity rests upon a moral foundation," one grounded by the pillars of:
One reader said this about the book,
"I marked this book up a lot and liked it even better than As a Man Thinketh. It was much longer, had a lot more volume to it (in terms of thoroughness or completeness, IMO) and really set the mark high for achieving Allen's definition of "prosperity". As I gradually proceeded with each chapter, I found myself in agreement with nearly all the recommendations (and consequences) of the pillars and their moral composition."
James Allen has poured out a tremendous wealth of spiritual knowledge in this book. The book gives you effective strategies that will change the way of thinking to allow abundance to come into your life. In order to gain prosperity there are laws that need to be studied and applied, and the 8 pillars of prosperity is the answer.
James Allen gives you this in the Preface:
"The moral virtues or the eight pillars are the foundation and support of prosperity as they are the soul of greatness. They endure for ever, and all the works of man which endure are built upon them. Without them there is neither strength, stability, nor substantial reality, but only ephemeral dreams. To find moral principles is to have found prosperity, greatness, truth, and is therefore to be strong, valiant, joyful and free."
Some Wise Nuggets From the Book
1. Resourcefulness is the outcome of efficiency. It is an important element in prosperity, for the resourceful man is never confounded. He may have many falls, but he will always be equal to the occasion, and will be on his feet again immediately. Resourcefulness has its fundamental cause in the conservation of energy. It is energy transmuted.
2. A man of profound sincerity is a great moral force, and there is no force - not even the highest intellectual force - that can compare with it. Men are powerful in influence according to the soundness and perfection of their sincerity.
3. The four great elements of impartiality are
Justice is the giving and receiving of equal values. What is called "striking a hard bargain" is a kind of theft. It means that the purchaser gives value for only a portion of his purchase, the remainder being appropriated as clear gain. The seller also encourages it by closing the bargain.
Scroll Up and Grab Your Copy!
James Allen's Other Books:
1. The Heavenly Life https://www.createspace.com/6384480
2. The Path of Prosperity https://www.createspace.com/6384431
3. The Mastery of Destiny https://www.createspace.com/6377525
4. The Way of Peace https://www.createspace.com/6384388
5. The Life Triumphant: Mastering the Heart & Mind https://www.createspace.com/6377813
6. Entering the Kingdom https://www.createspace.com/6391507
7. Above Life's Turmoil https://www.createspace.com/6394137
8. Eight Pillars of Prosperity https://www.createspace.com/6393763
9. The Shining Gateway https://www.createspace.com/6393886