Electronic Commerce / Edition 1by Elias M. Awad
Pub. Date: 11/28/2001
Publisher: Pearson Education
A complete introduction to e-commerce, from strategic planning to actual fulfillment, this book uses a non-technical writing style to explain the technology of the Internet. This thorough reference provides the critical, technical, and operational details necessary to familiarize the reader with e-commerce. Includes a wide array of topics, such as Internet architecture, methods of designing, evaluating, and managing Web sites, and how to launch a business on the Internet. For Web designers, IT administrators, Web administrators, and Managers in the field of information services.
- Pearson Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.02(w) x 9.12(h) x 0.79(d)
Table of ContentsI. FOUNDATIONS OF ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
1. In the Beginning.
2. The Internet and the World Wide Web.
3. Internet Architecture.
II. DESIGNING INTERACTIVE WEB PRESENCE.
4. Intranets and Extranets.
5. Web Management Tools and Web Portals.
6. Internet Service Providers—Hosting Your Website.
7. Mobile (m) Commerce.
III. E-STRATEGIES AND TACTICS.
8. Designing Web Sites.
9. Evaluating Existing Web Sites.
10. Marketing on the Web.
11. Business-to-Business Strategies.
12. Legal, Ethical, and International Issues.
IV. SECURITY THREATS AND PAYMENT SYSTEMS.
13. Understanding E-Security.
14. E-Payments: Getting the Money.
15. Encryption for e-Security and e-Payments.
V. MANAGERIAL AND CUSTOMER-RELATED ISSUES.
16. Launching a Business on the Internet.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >