- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
This book presents comprehensive coverage of electronic devices, discrete and integrated, with real-world applications. Chapter topics include diode applications, bipolar junction transistors and DC biasing the BJT amplifier, transistor modeling, small-signal operation of the BJT amplifier, field-effect transistors, small-signal operation of the FET amplifier, frequency response of BJT and FET amplifiers, current-mirror current sources and differential amplifiers, operational amplifiers, power amplifiers and output stages, active filters, and oscillators and waveform generators. For engineering technology and engineering programs.
1. Semiconductor Theory and the P-N Junction Diode.
2. Diode Applications.
3. Bipolar Junction Transistors and DC Biasing the BJT Amplifier.
4. Transistor Modeling.
5. Small-Signal Operation of the BJT Amplifier.
6. Design of the Small-Signal BJT Amplifier.
7. Field-Effect Transistors.
8. Small-Signal Operation of the FET Amplifier.
9. Frequency Response of BJT and FET Amplifiers.
10. Current-Mirror Current Sources and Differential Amplifiers.
11. Operational Amplifiers.
12. Negative Feedback, Op-Amp Characteristics, and Single-Supply Operation.
13. Power Amplifiers and Output Stages.
14. Active Filters.
15. IC Regulators and Switching Power Supplies.
16. Oscillators and Waveform Generators.
17. Digital-to-Analog and Analog-to-Digital Conversion.
18. Four-Layer Electronic Devices and Optoelectronic Devices.