Electronic Devices: A Design Approach / Edition 1by Marian K. Kazimierczuk, Ali Aminian
Pub. Date: 07/28/2003
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This book presents comprehensive coverage of electronic devices, discrete and integrated, with real-world applications. Chapter topics include diode applications, bipolar junction transistors and DC biasing the BJT amplifier, transistor modeling, small-signal operation of the BJT amplifier, field-effect transistors, small-signal operation of the FET amplifier, frequency response of BJT and FET amplifiers, current-mirror current sources and differential amplifiers, operational amplifiers, power amplifiers and output stages, active filters, and oscillators and waveform generators. For engineering technology and engineering programs.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.24(w) x 10.75(h) x 0.38(d)
Table of Contents1. Semiconductor Theory and the P-N Junction Diode.
2. Diode Applications.
3. Bipolar Junction Transistors and DC Biasing the BJT Amplifier.
4. Transistor Modeling.
5. Small-Signal Operation of the BJT Amplifier.
6. Design of the Small-Signal BJT Amplifier.
7. Field-Effect Transistors.
8. Small-Signal Operation of the FET Amplifier.
9. Frequency Response of BJT and FET Amplifiers.
10. Current-Mirror Current Sources and Differential Amplifiers.
11. Operational Amplifiers.
12. Negative Feedback, Op-Amp Characteristics, and Single-Supply Operation.
13. Power Amplifiers and Output Stages.
14. Active Filters.
15. IC Regulators and Switching Power Supplies.
16. Oscillators and Waveform Generators.
17. Digital-to-Analog and Analog-to-Digital Conversion.
18. Four-Layer Electronic Devices and Optoelectronic Devices.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >