Electronic Media and Government: The Regulation of Wireless and Wired Mass Communication in the United States / Edition 1by F. Leslie Smith, Milan D. Meeske, John W. Wright, Milan D. Meeske
Pub. Date: 09/30/1994
Publisher: Allyn & Bacon, Inc.
- Allyn & Bacon, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.64(w) x 9.57(h) x 1.04(d)
Table of Contents1. Structure of Law and Regulation.
2. Electronic Media and the First Amendment.
3. Electronic Media and the Communications Act.
4. Federal Communications Commission.
5. Other Determinants of Regulatory Policy.
6. Regulated Electronic Mass Media Services.
7. Facility Ownership.
8. Permission to Operate.
9. Public Interest.
10. Programming Requirements.
12. Political Programming.
13. Programming Restrictions.
15. Libel, Privacy, and Intellectual Property.
16. Reporting Effort.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >