Elementary Differential Equations with Boundary / Edition 3by Henry H. Edwards, David E. Penney
Pub. Date: 01/28/1993
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Anticipates and addresses the questions and difficulties that students typicallyencounter when they study standard elementary techniques of solution of differential equations and the mathematical modeling of real-world situations. Features computer-generated artwork to illustrate geometric aspects of differential equations; revised discussion of numerical methods; simple BASIC programs; and over 1800 computational drill problems and diverse applications to help explain first order differential equations, linear equations of higher order, nonlinear differential equations and systems, fourier series and separation of variables, Eigenvalues and boundary value problems. and more. For sophomore/junior-level professors of differential equations.
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.35(w) x 9.52(h) x 1.35(d)
Table of Contents1. First Order Differential Equations.
2. Linear Equations of Higher Order.
3. PowerSeries Solutions of Linear Equations.
4. The Laplace Transform.
5. Linear Systems of Differential Equations.
6. Numerical Methods.
7. Nonlinear Differential Equations and Systems.
8. Fourier Series and Separation of Variables.
9. Eigenvalues and Boundary Value Problems.
References for Further Study.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >