Elements of Electronic Instrumentation and Measurements / Edition 3by Joseph J. Carr
The book provides a readable introduction to ordinary workshop and laboratory instrumentation. Material is presented through a careful blend of theory and practice to provide a practical book for those who will soon be in the real world, working with electronics. KEY TOPICS: Contains a section on measurement math and statistics. Discusses/b>/b>… See more details below
The book provides a readable introduction to ordinary workshop and laboratory instrumentation. Material is presented through a careful blend of theory and practice to provide a practical book for those who will soon be in the real world, working with electronics. KEY TOPICS: Contains a section on measurement math and statistics. Discusses technology from the late 19 century to the present to provide a context for the development of current and future technological innovations. Presents the theories and process of measurement to provide readers with an understanding of the practical uses of the instruments being studied. Includes practical material that is oriented toward various fields of measurement: electronic communications, audio, components testing, medical electronics and servicing.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- 3rd ed
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.40(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement.
2. Some Basic Measurement Theory.
3. DC and AC Deflection Meter Movements.
4. Bridge Circuits.
5. Comparison Measurements.
6. The Basics of Digital Instruments.
7. Electronic Multimeters.
8. The Oscilloscope.
9. Signal Generators.
10. Mechanical Graphics Chart Recorders.
11. Special-Purpose Laboratory Amplifiers.
12. Operational Amplifiers.
13. Sensors, Electrodes, and Transducers.
14. Probes and Connectors.
15. Handling Signals, Sensors, and Instruments.
16. Data Converters.
17. Testing Electronic Components.
18. Measurement of Frequency and Time.
19. Measurements on Untuned Amplifiers.
20. Measurements on Tuned Circuits.
21. Antenna and Transmission Line Measurements.
22. Radio Receiver Measurements and Alignment.
23. Spectrum Analyzers.
24. Radio Transmitter Measurements.
25. IEEE—488 General Purpose Interface Bus (GPIB) Instruments.
Appendix A: Integration and Differentiation.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >