Marijn Haverbeke is an independent developer and author, focused primarily on programming languages and tools for programmers. He spends most of his time working on open source software, such as the CodeMirror editor and the Tern type inference engine.
- The essential elements of programming, including syntax, control, and data
- How to organize and clarify your code with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- How to script the browser and make basic web applications
- How to use the DOM effectively to interact with browsers
- How to harness Node.js to build servers and utilities
Isn't it time you became fluent in the language of the Web?
- No Starch Press San Francisco, CA
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.00(w) x 9.20(h) x 1.20(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews